- Lighting Towers
- 12Volt BakPak 250 sq. m No Towing
- 1,200W HMI Light Compact Portable 3,000 sq. m No Towing
- 2,000W Halogen Light 2,000 sq. m No Towing
- 4,000W HMI Light 10,000 sq. m No Towing
- 12,000W HMI Lighting Tower 50,000 sq. m
- Helium Filled Llights – 2000W-16000W
- Infrared Lights Military / Security
- Rigid Polymer HMI Lights Permanent Lighting
- Key Features
- Product Comparison
Play our video above to see our Lighting Towers in action.
We also have a range of other lighting products, from backpack lights to infrared lighting suitable for military and security use.
Lighting Towers and Plant Key Points
- 1.5 million Lumens from a single globe
- Covers 50,000m² from a single 12kW Lunar Lighting tower
- Glare Free and Shadow Free
- Replaces SIX conventional light towers
- 360° or 180° light direction, easily changed
- Safer workplace – more productivity
- Significant project savings
- Use less fuel, lower carbon footprint
- Lower transport and setup costs
- Major infrastructure and oil/gas projects
- Roadworks and maintenance
- Film & Sport (Sydney Olympic Games)
- NATO stock numbers issued following 12 months of rigorous testing by the United States Department of Defence
- Available nation wide including Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide & Brisbane, and mining areas such as Karratha, Gladstone, the Hunter Valley and Pilbara towns Port Hedland, Dampier and Newman, and world wide.
- See our Lighting Towers page.
The Brightest Portable Light in the World
You can’t get any brighter than Lunar lights, safely. One globe produces 1,500,000 Lumens – enough for 6 football fields – glare free. They achieve 6000 degrees Kelvin – the equivalent of daylight. More productive, lower costs and safer.
Read more >
Robust Lighting Products, Proven Reputation
Lunar has designed and built portable lights, and towers to be the most resilient in the world. They are so tough and reliable that, after extensive tests, NATO gave its approval to issue NATO stock numbers. Some products can be transported in the car yet light up to 3,000 m².
Read more >
Article on our Lighting Towers and Plant.