Productivity and Safety – Lunar Lighting saves on project costs.
Lunar Lighting products are characterised by so many benefits, compared to traditional portable lights.
- POWER: HMI lighting is the first real lighting development since the light bulb was invented. While other lighting systems are limited by the heat generated and power required, HMI lights have no such limitations. Our lights consistently achieve 6,000° Kelvin (crisp white daylight) with no glare.
- INNOVATION: Lunar lights achieve 12,000 watts and create 1,200,000 lumens*, and with the use of internal reflector, the light output can be increased by approx. 20%. With such an enormous difference, HMI lights replace several floodlights, and achieve an overall lower cost of ownership in a short time.
- SAFETY: A HMI Lighting tower creates light which equals the colour characteristics of daylight. The light is diffused and glare free, and eliminates the deep shadowing of directional light towers. Less shadows means greater worker safety and much higher productivity.
- GLARE FREE: In conventional lighting systems, you’ll always see people shading their eyes from the glare. The glare free character of HMI lights makes them ideal for road construction or emergency scenes as there is no glare to workers or oncoming traffic.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LIGHT DIRECTION: The 360° lighting can be swapped over to 180° in minutes. This feature is useful when air traffic is present or to avoid disturbance to neighbours or nearby communities.
- CONVENIENCE: Fewer HMI lights are required for any given task. This means less transport, faster setup, and more hours actually spent working. HMI lights have less fuel costs, minimal transport requirements, and shorter pack-away requirement. The light head is stored inside the cabinet to protect it during transport. There are 3 sets of battery operated fluorescent lights inside the unit so no additional lighting to set up operation is needed
- HOT RESTRIKE CAPABILITY: Other lights need to completely cool before they are switched on again – but HMI lights can be “restruck” immediately, saving on downtime.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Lunar Lighting is a company which is focused on customer service. Our products reflect years of development and customer feedback, and constant upgrading of technology.
- INNOVATION: Lunar Lighting products are the result of 16 years of development across several generations of lighting. We are dedicated to bring you the best technology has to offer.
- A DIFFERENT LIGHT FOR EACH PURPOSE: Unlike standard lighting systems, Lunar Lighting has a light solution for every application. Conventional systems are adapted and forced into situations for which they weren’t designed – Lunar lights are built to serve different purposes.
*Lumen output can be increased by approx. 20% with the use of an internal reflector.