12000W Lunar MegaLight – extraordinary features, incredible illumination
Used by major projects including oil/gas, road building, civil construction, mining and many others. Protected by World Wide Patents and Trade Marks.
This is the “Big Boy” as our customers have named it – not for its size, but for its coverage – 50,000m2** of natural, glare free light. The 12000W HMI Lunar Lighting Tower output is approx. 1,200,000 lumens*. The lux level can be increased by up to 2800% with the use of a Lunar Reflector. It features a 10m telescopic tower and a built in generator to vastly outperform any conventional floodlight.
The 12000W HMI Lunar Lighting Tower has endless applications, in large scale road construction, mining, resource development and infrastructure, as well as public events such as sport, and for security and surveillance.
It is simple to set up and operate, and has low energy consumption, reliability and lower running costs. Save up to 4600L in fuel each month – significant reductions in cost and carbon emissions.
The 12000W HMI Lunar Lighting Tower provides unparalleled productivity – even in the darkest night, entire work areas are bathed in a crisp, clean light that is safer, glare free and daylight colored.
- Cost of lighting is dramatically less than using conventional lighting towers
- Incredible output – the 12000W globe is rated at 1,200,000 lumens output – most conventional floodlights have around 100,000 Lumens
- Very large lighting coverage – approx. 50,000m2 (59,800 sq. yards)**.
- Glare free – despite the phenomenal light, it is glare free and easy to work with.
- Natural daylight experience – the light produces 6000° Kelvin, the equivalent of daylight.
- Highly productive – allows dusk to dawn work schedules in large construction, infrastructure and mining applications.
- Designed to operate reliably in any terrain and in any weather.
- The 12000W HMI Lunar Lighting Tower offers pushbutton setup and 4x individually controlled hydraulic-stabilizers for stability on uneven terrain.
- The unit is powered by a purpose built, military-tested lighting rig which is designed for harsh and remote environments.
- The unit can be towed by 4WD/SUV and standard pickups, or light truck. The trailer has robust 4WD suspension, strengthened underbody and cross-country wheels. The trailer has disc brakes.
- Easy to operate – Controls are push button and easy to operate. Silenced operation (82 DBA at 1 yard) and 4x individually controlled hydraulic stabilisers for stability on uneven terrain.
- Hardworking, reliable – the generator runs at 60% capacity, even at full lighting power.
- Lift points and forklift – the unit can be air lifted or lifted for trucking, shipping and transport.
- It can be air-freighted or transported by helicopter
- The generator set has excess power capacity to allow other equipment to be powered.
*The lux level can be increased by up to 2800% with the use of a Lunar Reflector.
**The light intensity will vary with distance from light source and mast height.