1,250W Outdoor LED Flood Light System
The 1,250W LED Lunar Light is perfect for situations that require portable 360°, glare free and uniform lighting. The 1,250W LED Lunar Light is great on site as an emergency lighting source. It is a glare free outdoor led flood lighting system that can handle the lighting requirements of any crises or regular night time equipment and machinery maintenance. This lighting system does not require any special machinery to set up or to move. It is lightweight and weighs only 22 pounds and travels light and easy in a 40-inch case.
The 1,250 LED Lunar Light is a great outdoor led flood lighting system because it unit is very flexible. It gives even and uniform at 360 degrees. The lighting unit has an operating temperature ranging from -40°F to 185° F. This unit can operate in the toughest outdoor conditions. Lunar Lighting is also proud to announce that the 1,250W LED flood light has options to customize as well. You can retrofit the led lights to conventional lighting towers, poles, plant and machinery. A Solar Powered Lunar Lighting Tower Version is also available. Higher wattages are also available.
Other Operational features and benefits include, but are not limited to:
- CRI 95
- Flicker Free
- Power 90V to 260VAC
- LEDS rated for 80,000Hrs
- Polymer Diffuser – Durable & Tough
- Daylight color temperature 6000° Kelvin
- Adjustable from Visible light to Infrared Light (Optional)
- Adjustable Wattages 250 W – 500W – 750 W – 1000W – 1250 W
- Amperage draw is 10.4 Amps@ 120 V for 1250 W; 2 Amps for 250W
- Light head Dimensions: 22 inches H x 17 inches D. Weight: 30LBS
- Lunar Lighting Tower Version available. Solar Powered Version Optional
- HEAVY Duty Impact Resistant Road-case for transportation and storage
- State of the Art LEDs which have Extreme Stability and high Thermal ability
- Directional lighting options: FIVE independent segments of 72° per segment
- Innovative LED Thermal Management System with PURE Aluminum heat sink
- Can be Retrofitted to conventional lighting towers, poles, plant and machinery.